The Solving Life’s Problems IQ Matrix provides you with a blueprint you can use that will help you solve the problems that life throws your way. The mind map explores the different meanings and perspectives of our life’s problems and how you can potentially benefit from them; identifies the requirements for solving problems effectively; presents guidelines for problems solving.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Solving Life’s Problems IQ Matrix:
- All About Problems: Explores the different meanings and perspectives of our life problems and how they can be of benefit and value to our lives.
- Requirements for Solving life Problems: When it comes to solving your life’s problems, you need to develop certain and specific habits and behaviors that will provide you with the foundations you need to resolve any difficulties that life throws your way.
- Guidelines for Solving Problems: The final two branches of this IQ Matrix provide you with many valuable guidelines that will help you to move through life’s daily problems far more effectively and smoothly. Not only will you become a more confident problem solver, but you will also develop the necessary habits-of-mind that will ease stress, anxiety and worry that many people suffer when things don’t go their way.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary skills, habits and mindset you need to help you solve life’s most difficult problems.
When you purchase the Solving Life’s Problems IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
- A Visual Thinking template and Instruction Manual to help you explore this topic in a visual way using visual thinking principles. This is just 1 of 20 interconnected visual thinking templates available for purchase.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.