The Expanding Your Comfort Zone IQ Matrix explores how to break free of your comfort zone and achieve your goals. Many people have all these wonderful goals and dreams they want to achieve. They, however, make very little progress toward these goals. And it’s mainly because they remain anchored to their comfort zones. Anything and everything that we want to achieve in life initially lies beyond the confines of our comfort zone.
If we, therefore, aspire to achieve our goals and dreams, then we must find the courage and the means to step beyond the boundaries of our comfort zones. This isn’t necessarily about busting through your comfort zone. It’s rather about taking steps that progressively expand your comfort zone over time. And if this sounds like something you would like to do, then this map will show you the way.
This mind map breaks down the make-up of a comfort zone. It explores how we tend to constrict ourselves within the confines of our comfort zones. It walks you through a process of how to progressively work on expanding your comfort zone. And it presents you with strategies for pushing the limits of your comfort zone each day. Working through this map will help you to find the courage and motivation you need to progressively expand the boundaries of what you believe is possible.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Expanding Your Comfort Zone mind map.
- Comfort Zone Analysis: The first branch of this map breaks down the fundamental aspects of a comfort zone. It also identifies the opportunities that may arise when you step outside your comfort zone and the pitfalls you may face when you retract back within the confines of your comfort zone.
- The Process of Constriction: The second branch of this map delves into the limiting emotions, behaviors, habits, and other factors that will typically keep you stuck within the confines of your comfort zone. You must proactively take the time to remove these limitations from your life. Otherwise, you can expect a life full of regrets and missed opportunities.
- The Process of Expansion: The third branch of this map presents you with several self-reflection questions that will give you the clarity you need to step outside your comfort zone. Additionally, this section takes you through the stages of comfort zone expansion and identifies the choices and decisions you should be making along the way. These stages include (1) the pre-contemplation stage, (2) the contemplation stage, (3) the preparation stage, (4) the action stage, and (5) the relapse stage. Expect to cycle in and out of these stages as you work on expanding your comfort zone.
- Strategies for Expansion: The final branch of this map provides you with personal and interpersonal guidelines that you can immediately apply to begin expanding your comfort zone. This will, of course, take work, a little bit of courage, and practice. But through repeated effort, you will find that your comfort zone will progressively expand over time.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for progressively expanding your comfort zone and achieving your goals. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your habitual patterns of behavior, and you will progressively develop the necessary courage, knowledge, and experience required to expand your comfort zone and achieve your goals.
When you purchase the Expanding Comfort ZoneIQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A Visual Thinking template and Instruction Manual to help you explore this topic in a visual way using visual thinking principles.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.