The Hack Anger IQ Matrix explores how to effectively work through the feeling of anger in a proactive and helpful way. This mind map will help you recognize your anger; to objectively assess the situation; to evaluate your perspective and goals, and to choose an appropriate response that helps resolve your feelings about the situation. Use this map as a visual reference guide and blueprint to help you manage your anger by altering your perspective of the situation. Used consistently, it will help rewire how you think about and react to events and circumstances that would typically stir up your emotions.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Hack Anger IQ Matrix:
RECOGNIZE: The initial step towards managing our anger comes in the form of recognition. The first branch of this mind map explores how to recognize moments of anger before it takes hold. Here you are tasked to identify various triggers, physiological responses, and emotions that lead to feelings of anger.
IMMEDIATELY: The moment you feel anger taking a hold of your emotional state of mind, it’s important to immediately separate yourself from the situation and take time to assess what happened. This second branch walks you through a series of questions that helps you to effectively assess the situation and your reactions to the situation.
EVALUATE: Now that you have a clearer understanding of what happened, it’s time to evaluate your goals along with your perspective of the situation. This third branch presents you with a series of questions that will help shift how you think about the situation. Specifically, this branch will help you evaluate your perspective of what happened. Moreover, it will lay down a path for an effective resolution of your feelings about the situation.
CHOOSE: The final branch of this map uses lenses and a variety of “what if” scenarios that will help you handle the situation in an optimal way without needing to vent your anger. The questions presented here will help you resolve your feelings about the situation in a calm and proactive way.
This map provides a roadmap for hacking Anger. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind and patterns of behavior that will transform how you think and feel in various situations.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Hack Anger IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.