The Overcoming Hurt IQ Matrix, and accompanying 20 page eBook, explore how to manage and overcome your feelings of hurt. Life is often a roller-coaster ride of emotions. It’s full of ups and downs and filled with an array of unwelcome surprises. It’s nice to think that we will always be happy and fulfilled. But, unfortunately, that’s not always the case. The odds are stacked against us. Sooner or later, things won’t entirely turn out as you had expected, and you will end up hurt along the way.
Feeling hurt isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It can be a useful “wake-up call” that encourages you to travel down a different path that could ultimately bring you a greater sense of fulfillment, joy, and lasting happiness. So whether someone hurt your feelings, pride, or state-of-mind, this map will show you how to work through your hurt in optimal ways.
The mind map specifically outlines how and why we experience hurt. It delves into the consequences of this debilitating emotion. Then at the core of this map is a four-step process for overcoming feelings of hurt. The map then concludes by providing you with guidelines for managing your hurt feelings in helpful ways.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Overcoming Hurt mind map.
- Exploring Your Hurt Feelings: The first branch of this map explores how and why we experience the emotion of hurt. It also lists the consequences of hurt and the effect it has on our lives.
- Process for Overcoming Hurt: The second branch of this map breaks down a four-step process you can use to overcome your feelings of hurt. The steps of this process include (1) settling down your emotions, (2) reflecting on what happened and reevaluating your experience, (3) approaching the other person, and (4) deciding to either let things go or choosing to move on from the circumstances. Taking the time to go through these steps will help you to work through hurt feelings far more effectively.
- Guidelines for Overcoming Hurt: The last two branches of this map present you with several suggestions that you can incorporate into your life to minimize your feelings of hurt. These guidelines will change how you interpret the events and circumstances of your life and will, thereby, make it easier to overcome feelings of hurt. Here you are also presented with numerous questions that will challenge how you think about yourself, the other person, and your hurt feelings.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for overcoming feelings of hurt and moving on with your life. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively uncover how to overcome your hurt feelings. This will, subsequently, give you more profound levels of clarity, greater peace of mind, and the freedom and permission to move on with your life.
When you purchase the Overcoming Hurt IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.