The Improving Your Memory IQ Matrix explores how to develop productive habits of mind that will improve your memory and enhance your retention of the information you are learning. The good news is that no matter what your age or level of academic experience, you can dramatically improve your memory by following some sound, tried, and tested guidelines. The memory improvement methods outlined within this mind map involve simple processes, strategies, and exercises that you can do at home to help you remember names, items, lists, numbers, and more.
The map also delves into nutritional guidelines that will keep your brain fresh, active, and in peak condition. Learn them, apply them, and incorporate these principles into your life, and you, too, will benefit from a vastly improved memory.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Improving Your Memory mind map.
- Methods for Improving Memory: The first branch of this map delves into several methods that will help improve your memory and recall of information. The branch explores what to focus on, the types of mnemonic devices to use, and the attitude you must cultivate.
- Guidelines for Improving Memory: The second branch of this map takes you through several guidelines to help improve your memory. Key areas of focus include regularly refreshing your brain, getting organized, improving your listening skills, utilizing the Mozart Effect, and making use of various remembering tools.
- How to Remember Things: The third branch of this map explores how to use simple techniques to remember names, items, lists, and numbers with effortless ease. Using these techniques, you will never again struggle to remember your shopping list, a telephone number, a person’s name, or where you left your keys. 😉
- A Healthy Memory: The fourth branch of this map provides you with nutritional guidelines that will help improve your memory and recall of information. Here you will discover what to eat, the supplements to take, and how to revitalize your brain.
- Brain Training Exercises: The final branch of this map provides guidelines for keeping your memory fresh and active throughout the day using various brain exercises and games.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for improving your memory and enhancing your recall and retention of information. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively improve your memory and enhance your recall and retention of information.
When you purchase the Improving Memory IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.