The Multi-Sensory Learning IQ Matrix explores how to incorporate effective accelerated learning techniques that utilize your natural sensory abilities. Most of us go through our academic years without fully tapping into our full potential. We are all gifted with the ability to learn and assimilate information in many surprising ways. Most of us, however, never fully make use of these abilities. We, subsequently, struggle with ineffective methods of learning that lead to feelings of inadequacy and self-doubt. If you’ve ever found yourself struggling to learn something, then it could very well mean that your approach to learning was somewhat ineffective. This can, however, be fixed. All it takes is an understanding of how to utilize your sensory abilities for study purposes.
Working through this mind map will help you tap into visual, auditory, and kinesthetic methods for enhancing your learning ability. As a result, learning will become more fun, engaging, and far more effective than it is today.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Multi-Sensory Learning mind map.
- How People Remember: The first branch of this map explores how we tend to remember information most effectively. It also lists down three types of learning styles that can help enhance our learning ability. These learning styles include visual learning, auditory learning, and kinesthetic learning.
- Tactics to Improve Learning: The second branch of this map walks you through several things you can do to help you study more effectively. Some of these ideas include making things memorable, learning out of sequence, breaking things down into smaller chunks, and summarizing what you know about a topic. Here you are also presented with several self-reflection questions that will help you gain more clarity in this area.
- How to Learn Using Your Senses: The third branch of this map breaks down the three fundamental multi-sensory study methods that include auditory, visual, and kinesthetic (physical) learning principles. For each study method, you are provided with numerous examples that you can immediately apply to your study routine.
- Asking More Effective Questions: The final branch of this map explores how to ask more effective questions while studying. Learning how to ask more effective questions will stimulate critical thought and activate your imagination. All of which will help you gain deeper levels of clarity about what you’re learning. Here you are also presented with examples of the types of questions you can ask yourself during a study session.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for accelerating your learning ability using proven sensory methods for learning. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your study routine, and you will progressively improve your ability to learn information at a faster rate. As a result, you will be rewarded with more confidence and better grades at school.
When you purchase the Multi-Sensory Learning IQ Matrix you will receive two versions of this mind map including:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.