Life is an Experiment IQ Matrix explores how to take a more experimental and practical approach to life, to solving problems, overcoming adversity, and to achieving your goals. The mind map specifically breaks down how to take a scientific approach to living life. This is, of course, all about experimentation. It’s about adopting key scientific habits and learning how to ask experimental questions that can move your life forward in optimal ways. You will learn how simple life experiments can make life more fun, rewarding, and fulfilling.
This mind map breaks down what it means to approach life as a scientist. It highlights key scientific habits to adopt. It outlines essential experimental questions you should be asking that will lead to deeper insights and understandings. And it guides you through the process of trial and error. Working through this map will help you work through your personal struggles and problems in a fun experimental way. This will, subsequently, lead to deeper insights, understandings, and greater opportunities for progress and growth.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Life is an Experiment mind map.
- You Are a Scientist: From now on you are a scientist. You’re no longer a normal person who gets easily flustered by failure and mistakes. You are instead a scientist who takes an experimental approach to life. The first branch of this mind map breaks down the scientific mindset you must cultivate if you desire to live life as an experiment.
- Your Scientific Habits: To begin living your life as an experiment, you will need to develop several new habits that go along with your fresh mindset. The second branch of this map explores the numerous scientific habits you must develop that will help you to conduct daily experiments and make the most of your mistakes and failures.
- Experimental Questions: Scientists always ask insightful and thought-provoking questions about their experiments. This is how they gain a 360-degree view of their problem. That is, of course, how they eventually end up solving their dilemmas. The third and fourth branches of this map present numerous “scientifically-based” questions you can ask yourself that will help you overcome your problems.
- Begin Conducting Experiments: Having done all the groundwork, it’s now time to launch into the experimental phase. The final branch of this mind map provides you with several guidelines that will help you live life through a little trial and error. These ideas will turn your mistakes and failures into triumph and victory.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for solving your life’s problems through the process of experimentation. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin developing a scientific mindset and approach to solving life’s problems. No longer will you be overwhelmed with failure or mistakes. You will instead embrace these experiences. Then through trial and error, you will eventually find a way to bring your desired outcomes to reality.
When you purchase the Life is an Experiment IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary that breaks down each branch of the IQ Matrix in detail.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.