Living with Gratitude IQ Matrix explores how to live life with more gratitude and appreciation. Living with gratitude will not only make you feel better about yourself, but it will also help put things into perspective. No longer will you focus on all the things you don’t have or the things that are going wrong. You will, instead, come to appreciate what you have and the value you can bring to the world. Yes, things might not always turn out as you had expected, but there is just so much else you have going for you. As such, to live with gratitude means recognizing everything you have that is good and to live those moments with joy and appreciation. And if happiness is what you’re looking for, then this map can show you the way.
This mind map specifically explores what it means to live with gratitude and how it can help shift your perspective about your life and circumstances. It describes the differences between a person who lives with gratitude and a person who constantly criticizes and complains. It then walks you through how to be more grateful. And concludes by providing you various reasons why you should feel deeper levels of appreciation.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Living with Gratitude mind map.
- Living with Gratitude: The first branch of this map explores what gratitude means and how it’s important to shift our perspective of reality to allow it into our lives. This branch also outlines the benefits of cultivating gratitude and how this can potentially improve your life in exponential ways.
- Two People Types: The second branch of this map outlines the differences between a person who lives with gratitude, compared to a person who consistently complains, criticizes, and takes life for granted. The differences are quite striking, and so are the lives of the people who live on polar opposites of the gratitude spectrum.
- Growing Gratitude: The third branch of this map explores ways you can become more grateful each day. It specifically breaks down how to apply simple, yet very effective and practical gratitude practices into your life. This branch also presents you with several questions you can ask yourself to find gratitude in any problem you might face.
- Reasons to be Grateful: The final branch of this map outlines the things you can start being grateful for beginning today. These things can be physical, but also psychological. For instance, the map provides you with a set of questions you can ask yourself that will help you to come to appreciate your weaknesses, difficulties, mistakes, emotional pain, and more.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for improving your happiness by living life with a deeper sense of gratitude. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop an attitude of gratitude that will strengthen your resilience and willpower even during the toughest of times.
When you purchase the Living with Gratitude IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.