The Life Transitions IQ Matrix explores how to successfully move through change and transition periods in your life and career. Meaningful change is rarely easy and can be complex at times. This map will help you to move through that change in an optimal way. When you understand how to effectively work through change, it’s easier to deal with the ups and downs and the various setbacks that often accompany change. Change is never a straight line from Point A to B. It’s sometimes quite unpredictable and scary. And understanding how to navigate through that change will help you find the best route moving forward.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Life Transitions mind map:
REASONS: No change ever lasts if there is a lack of reasons for that change. Therefore, your first step toward making any change is to find enough reasons for making that change. The first branch of this mind map walks you through a set of questions that will help you exactly that.
PLAN: Now that you have found key reasons for making changes to your life, it’s time to plan out how exactly you will go about making these changes. The second branch of this map walks you through several key elements that you need to consider as you go about initiating these changes.
ACCOUNTABILITY: To make any change stick requires accountability. The third branch of this map walks you through how to build a layer of accountability to the changes you desire to make to your life.
CHALLENGE: The final step of this process involves sufficiently challenging yourself to follow through with the changes you have planned to make. Without challenge, there is very little progress and development. This final branch walks you through how to push the limits of what’s possible and stretch your comfort zone.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for working through change. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind and patterns of behavior that will transform how you think and work through difficult life transitions.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Life Transitions IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.