The Live the Dream IQ Matrix explores how to progressively begin living your dreams in the present (in small ways) while preparing yourself to fully realize your dreams in the future. There is no need to wait for some idealized vision of the future to become your reality when you can begin involving yourself in your dream activities today.
The map specifically outlines how you can start enjoying the fruits of your dream today while progressively working towards the bigger picture. It then helps you identify the critical emotional and soft-skills you will need to master to fully realize your dream. The map also highlights how to embrace the struggle you are likely to face on the road to realizing your dream. And it concludes by outlining how to live your dream with the help and support of other people.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Live the Dream mind map.
ACTIVELY: There is no reason to wait for your dream when you can actively begin living your dream today. The first branch of this map takes you through how to begin partaking in your dream right now. It presents the idea that there is no need to wait for the perfect moment or an idealized future vision. Instead, you can begin drawing on your passions today and start living life with a greater sense of joy and fulfillment.
MASTER: To fully realize your dream, you will need to master specific skills and competencies to make accomplishing your dreams easier. The second branch of this map helps you identify critical skills and emotional coping strategies necessary for achieving your dreams. Only when you have faith in your competence and confidence can your dream become a part of your reality.
EMBRACE STRUGGLE: On the road to realizing your dreams, you will undoubtedly face many obstacles and setbacks. The third branch of this map outlines how to embrace the struggles and difficulties you are likely to face along your journey. This section of the map will help you view your struggles in more helpful and resourceful ways. Only by adopting this perspective will your dreams have a shot of becoming your reality.
CONNECT: The final branch of this map breaks down the value of connecting with like-minded individuals who are already engaged in different aspects of your dream. The idea is to fully immerse and engross yourself in your dream. And the best way to do that is with the help of other people. Not only will these people challenge and inspire you, but they will also hold you accountable on your journey towards realizing your dream.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for actively bringing your goals and dreams to life today rather than waiting for some idealized vision of the future. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Live the Dream IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.