The Building Support Network IQ Matrix explores how to build, grow, and nurture a strong support network of individuals who can help you in times of need. No longer will you be a “Lone Ranger” struggling against the world. You will instead have a core group of people who will have your back. They will be there to help you solve problems, overcome setbacks, and accomplish your goals. You will, of course, likewise, be there for them — supporting them along their journey.
Your journey to success is not a solo act. Every successful person and high achiever has had a team of people behind them who have helped, supported, and guided them along their journey. Without this support, they would not be where they are today. And the same is true for you.
This mind map outlines the requirements for long-term success. It walks you through how to begin building your support network. It then presents you with compelling reasons for building your support network. It also guides you through a process on how to work with mentors. And concludes by breaking down how to build a MasterMind group.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Building Support Network mind map.
- Understanding Success: Long-term and lasting success is never achieved alone. Every successful individual and high achiever has a team behind them that helps them construct their success. The first branch of this map explores how success is not a solo journey, but rather a team effort built upon the foundations of a strong support network.
- How to Build Your Support Network: Whether you need to build your support network from scratch or you already have a skeletal structure in place, this branch will help you get started. Here you will discover how to build your support network one step at a time. And it all begins with making an effort to develop strong friendships and connections with those around you.
- Why Build a Support Network: If you’re still on the fence and don’t quite understand the value of having a strong support network of individuals, then this branch will provide you with several insights. Here you will discover the reasons “why” building a support network is of primary importance in this day and age.
- Working with Mentors: Your support network will most likely consist of coaches and mentors. This branch of the map explores the benefits of working with a mentor and how to go about finding the right mentor. Working with the right mentor can make a world of difference to the way you work and think. You, therefore, mustn’t make this decision lightly. Finding an ideal mentor can take time, patience, and a little perseverance, but it will all be worth it in the end.
- Building a Mastermind Group: A Mastermind group is a group of individuals who meet regularly to help each other solve personal and business challenges. The final branch of this map explores how to build your Mastermind group from scratch. Most importantly it outlines the kinds of individuals you should be recruiting to this group. Selecting the wrong individuals could be detrimental to the long-term success of your Mastermind.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for building a support network to help you accomplish your goals. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively grow a diverse and resourceful support network that will help you accomplish your goals and life objectives.
When you purchase the Building Support Network IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.