The Living Spontaneously IQ Matrix and accompanying 22 page eBook explores what it takes to live life in a more interesting, fun, and unpredictable way. This, of course, isn’t about living life recklessly. It’s rather about pulling yourself out of your comfort zone and taking a few more chances. It’s about trying new things and seeking out new adventures that may provide you with unexpected opportunities that you otherwise might have missed. Living spontaneously is about spicing up your life in ways that will help you live more fully, freely, and courageously.
The mind map initially defines what it means to live spontaneously. It then walks you through the changes you need to make to become a more spontaneous person. It also takes you through a four-step process for becoming more spontaneous. It then provides you with further guidelines for spontaneous living. And concludes by exploring the value of saying YES to things that will enhance the quality of your life.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Living Spontaneously mind map.
- Being Spontaneous: The first branch of this map unlocks what it means to live life spontaneously. Spontaneity provides you with a sense of freedom. It’s as if, suddenly, you are free to do and be whatever you wish without being confined or constricted by worn-out habits and routines. Living spontaneously might not be for everyone. But since you’re reading this, then why not give it a try? 😉
- Making Changes: To become more spontaneous, you will need to begin making some changes to how you live your life. This second branch explores a four-step process that will help you spice up your worn-out habits and routines and bring more spontaneity into your life. Making these changes, may not be easy. After all, living spontaneously means that you will need to step outside your comfort zone. If you, however, commit to making small progressive changes over time, then this will certainly help you develop a hunger for living life more spontaneously.
- Spontaneity Guidelines: The third branch of this map provides you with various guidelines that will help you to live life more spontaneously. Some of these guidelines are very simple and straightforward. But don’t allow that to fool you into thinking that they will not work. Spontaneity is a habit that takes a little time to develop. The journey might not be easy. However, the rewards and the value you will derive from living this way may very well be priceless.
- Saying Yes or No: Spontaneity is about having a willingness to say “yes” to life. When you say “no” you never fully allow yourself to experience positive change. And yet, most of the time, we tend to say “no”. But, what if you said “yes” more often… to everything? How could that potentially transform your life? This final branch explores the things that you might choose to say “yes” to more often. Saying “yes” to these things may seem rather insignificant. It is, however, a culmination of small decisions that often end up having the biggest impact on our lives over the long-run.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for finding more fulfillment in life through acts of spontaneity. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin living life more spontaneously. You will, subsequently, no longer regret the things you missed doing, the opportunities you missed taking, or the adventures you missed having. When you live spontaneously, there is, of course, always a chance of making mistakes. But life is about making mistakes and learning from those mistakes. It certainly makes life a lot more interesting and fun. 😉
When you purchase the Living Spontaneously IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.