The Attitude Transformation IQ Matrix explores various things you can do to develop a positive mental attitude and make the most of your circumstances. Your attitude is, in many ways, nothing more than a collection of your values, beliefs, and the opinions you have about a specific subject. These parts of your psyche are shaped by your thoughts. Your thoughts are, subsequently, shaped by the world you live in, by your past memories, and by the things you have chosen to focus on. Whatever you give your attention to becomes a priority in your life. Therefore, whatever you decide to focus on has meaning for you. As a result, these things will shape how you think, what you believe, what you value, and the attitude you project out into the world.
When we learn to adopt a positive mental attitude, we perceive our world from a vastly different perspective. Things that seemed problematic quickly become opportunities, and adversity and failure turn into compelling learning experiences. Working through this map will help you develop the frame-of-mind and attitude needed to achieve your goals and objectives.
This mind map breaks down the thought process and how this impacts our lives. It highlights the two fundamental laws that are critical to the formation of a positive mental attitude. It walks you through key principles of a positive mental attitude and how it influences our lives. And it presents you with various guidelines for overcoming a negative mental attitude.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Attitude Transformation mind map.
- What’s in a Thought?: The first branch of this map takes you through the thought process. It describes what thoughts are and breaks down the impact that our thoughts have on our daily decisions, behavior, actions, and attitude.
- Universal Laws: The second branch of this map explores the two fundamental universal laws that are critical to the formation of a positive mental attitude. These laws include the Law of Concentration and the Law of Becoming. This branch breaks down the fundamental universal principles that govern these laws and impact our lives.
- A Positive Mental Attitude: The third branch of this map explores the fundamental principles of attitude and how it influences our lives. It, specifically, walks you through what it means to cultivate a Positive Mental Attitude and the influential forces that impact our attitude.
- Negative Attitude Transformation: The final branch of this map takes you through several guidelines that will help you overcome a negative attitude. Here you will also find a four-stage process for changing a negative attitude into a positive one. The stages of this process include (1) affirming stage, (2) decision stage, (3) recognition stage, and (4) acceptance stage. You will need to work through each stage of this process to transform your attitude successfully.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for developing the right frame of mind needed to accomplish your goals and objectives. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively overcome the self-limiting attitudes that are preventing you from making the most of your life and circumstances.
When you purchase the Attitude Transformation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.