The Make a Difference IQ Matrix explores how to make a positive difference in this world in your own unique way. Making a difference doesn’t necessarily mean putting into action some elaborate masterplan that will instantly make the world a better place. What it does mean is focusing on the little things that will make a difference to your community and to the lives of those around you. And as you make a difference, your influence grows with the people whose lives you touch.
This mind map explores what it means to be generous and how to become a more generous person. It breaks down what it means to be nice to other people, which essentially comes down to doing good deeds for other people — deeds that positively impact their lives. The map also shows you how to be more giving and how that can transform your relationship with other people. And finally, the mind map outlines what it means to be more helpful. This is about giving up your time and energy to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Make a Difference mind map.
- Be Generous: The first branch of this map explores the benefits of generosity and shows you how you can become more generous in your everyday life to help make a positive impact on other people’s lives.
- Be Nice: The second branch of this map outlines how to be nice to people throughout the day. Being nice by doing good deeds for other people may not seem significant on the surface. However, it’s often significant for those people whose lives you touch. The idea here is to positively impact other people’s lives in small but meaningful ways.
- Be Giving: The third branch of this map shows you how to be a more giving person. This is about giving back to others in unexpected but appreciated ways. This branch also explains why you shouldn’t accept birthday presents, and what you could do instead. It all comes back to being a more giving human being.
- Be Helpful: The final branch of this map examines how to be a more helpful person. Being more helpful means giving up your time and energy to make a positive difference in other people’s lives. It’s important to be more helpful in little ways that will make a big difference in the lives of the people you touch.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for being a nicer, more generous, giving, and helpful human being. All of which will help you make a positive impact on the world in small but meaningful ways. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the incredible habit of being more generous, kind, giving, and helpful. It is, after all, the little things that impact other people’s lives in the most meaningful ways.
When you purchase the Make a Difference IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.