The Persist and Persevere iQuote Matrix provides you with unique insights, thoughts, and perspectives to help you develop the mindset required to persist and persevere in the face of adversity. Life is a funny thing. It’s constantly testing us, challenging our resolve, and pushing us to the edge of what’s possible. Most people look at these setbacks and see them as insurmountable obstacles. However, there are a few people who come across such problems and ask: Why not me? Why not now? These are the people who believe that no matter what life throws their way, that a little persistence and perseverance will help them go a long way. Use this map as a source of inspiration to help you persist and persevere when facing adversity.
As you work your way through the Persist and Persevere iQuote Matrix you will come across thought-provoking words, quotes, and questions that will shift how you think and how you approach the events, problems, and circumstances of your life.
Here are 5 of the 14 unforgettable quotations pulled directly from this iQuote Matrix:
Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.
In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins – not through strength, but through persistence.
I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.
That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved.
This mind map is designed with three purposes in mind:
- Firstly, the Quotations are designed to help you gain a different perspective and understanding of the topic.
- Secondly, the Power Words and Phrases are designed to encourage you to shift your attitude and approach.
- Thirdly, Key Questions are designed to help you think more clearly, critically, and objectively about your circumstances.
As you review this map, your perspective of reality will begin to change. And with this shift, will come new insights and opportunities to make better choices that will help you live to the best of your ability.
When you purchase the Persist and Persevere iQuote Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.