The Never Give Up IQ Matrix explores what it takes to persist and persevere when faced with problems, setbacks, and adversity. It’s easy to strive towards a goal when the oceans are calm, and nothing appears to be standing in our way. It’s another story when the seas start to rock the boat, and we’re trying to hang on for our dear lives. It’s not so easy to strive for our goal when that happens. We, of course, typically view these problems as being beyond our capability and means. As a result, we resign to the fact that life has defeated us yet again. And it’s all because our resolve wasn’t strong enough to handle the challenges that life threw our way.
Despite all this, it’s essential to realize that it’s not so much what happens to us, but rather what we do with what happens that makes all the difference. If you can keep this in mind as you explore this map, then you will come to understand that nothing’s ever over until you decide to quit. Working through this map will help you develop the necessary habits, rituals, and perspectives needed to overcome adversity, to generate more luck, and to achieve your goals.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Never Give Up mind map.
- The Obstacles You Face: The first branch of this map explores the different types of obstacles that you will inevitably face along your journey towards the attainment of your goals. Some of these obstacles will be self-inflicted, while other obstacles are impacted by people and circumstances.
- Understanding Obstacles: The second branch of this map outlines the reasons why we tend to succumb to the obstacles mentioned within the first branch of this map. We must come to understand the reasons why we are facing these obstacles. Only then can we use them to inspire positive change and transformation. Here the map also explores why you should never give up and keep working towards your goals.
- The Resilient Mentality: The third branch of this map explores the mindset that we must learn to cultivate to develop a resilient mindset. Specifically, this branch outlines the qualities you must cultivate, the questions you should be asking yourself, the beliefs you must adopt, and the perspectives you should embody. Only by integrating this mentality into your psyche will you develop the resilience and willpower needed to never quit in the face of adversity.
- Creating Momentum: The final branch of this map explores how to build positive momentum when facing adversity over long periods. You will build momentum by making perspective shifts that shape how you see the problems, events, and difficulties in your life. Here you are also presented with several questions that will help you find reasons to keep going and pushing forward.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for developing a resilient attitude when facing problems, setbacks, and adversity. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the habits, rituals, and perspectives you need to overcome any challenges that life throws your way.
When you purchase the Never Give Up IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.