The Strategic Questioning Tactics IQ Matrix explores how to ask better questions that will focus your mind on finding solutions and ideas to help solve your problems and achieve your goals. The questions we ask ourselves each day determine our ongoing success, happiness, and fulfillment in life. In fact, the questions that we choose to dwell upon influence our thoughts, habits, decisions, behavior, and actions on many different levels. And because our questions are so tightly bound to our physical reality, they can almost instantly transform and take our lives from one end of the spectrum to the other in the blink of an eye.
The key is to ask questions that help expand your options and the possibilities that lay before you. And that’s what this map will help you do. It outlines how to ask more practical and tactical questions that will help you make the best of every situation.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Strategic Questioning Tactics mind map.
- The Power of Questions: The first branch of this map explores the value of asking effective questions. This branch also delves into the influence that questions have on different aspects of our psychology and perspective of reality.
- Questions Types: The second branch of this map explores two different types of questions that we tend to ask each day. These questions are either empowering you or limiting your ability to make effective decisions. This branch explores both these types of questions and provides relevant examples.
- Solving Problems: The third branch of this map delves into problem-solving and how questions can be used to work through any challenges that life throws your way. This branch also outlines a four-step layered questioning process that you can use to work through problems and adversity far more effectively.
- Daily Tactics: The final branch of this map breaks down how you can actively use questions to improve your life. For instance, questions are great for self-reflection, for breaking down assumptions, for shifting your perspective about a situation, for learning from your mistakes, for uncovering possibilities, and more.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for asking effective questions that will help you solve problems and accomplish your goals. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively get into the habit of asking more effective questions that will open doors to new opportunities, help you solve problems, and achieve your goals.
When you purchase the Strategic Questions IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.