The Luck Factor IQ Matrix explores how high achievers generate the luck they need to achieve their biggest goals. It is said that lucky things always happen to lucky people. Good luck is, therefore, either a part of who you are or simply “apart” from who you are, and there is nothing you can do about it. This perception of luck was obviously formulated by those riddled with what they would call “bad luck.” This leads us to the assumption that luck is not a result of anything that we can consciously control. Or is it?
Even though attracting luck is something that we cannot physically control, it is, however, something that we can indirectly influence. We can, for instance, influence how lucky we get by cultivating certain traits, by developing a “luck attraction” mindset, and by taking specific actions that help us make the most of opportunities that others typically label as “getting lucky.” All this is possible. You just need to come to understand how to tap into The Luck Factor.
The mind map highlights the qualities and traits that lucky people tend to have in common. It breaks down the mindset we must nurture to help us attract good fortune into our lives. And it concludes by walking you through a set of daily action steps you must take to generate more luck as you pursue your goals. Working through this map will help you develop the necessary habits, behaviors, and mindset that will attract more luck, fortune, and abundance into your life.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Luck Factor mind map.
- Lucky Traits: The first branch of this map identifies the common qualities and characteristics that the most fortunate people in the world cultivate each day. Here you will find a list of primary traits that are typically required for generating more luck. Then there are numerous supportive characteristics and mental approaches that can also help bring more fortune into your life.
- Lucky Mindset: The second branch of this map delves into the mental aspects of generating more luck into our lives. Specifically, it breaks down how lucky people tend to view and interpret perceived “bad luck.” What seems like an unfortunate chain of events to the cynical person becomes a blessing in disguise for the person who has conditioned their mind to spot opportunities. This approach helps the luckiest people in the world attract good fortune into their lives time and again.
- Lucky Actions: The final branch of this map provides a breakdown of the daily actions you must take to attract luck and good fortune into your life. Going through this branch, you will soon come to understand that luck is simply putting yourself out there and making the most of your opportunities. It’s as much a mindset as an approach that we take. The more you learn, network, think, and step out of your comfort zone, the luckier you will tend to get. The key is to set goals, to be intentional, and to stretch yourself at every opportunity. If you do this consistently over time, then you will become one of the lucky few. 😉
This map provides a roadmap and framework for achieving your goals and objectives through learning how to generate more luck in life. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the traits, mindset, and behaviors that will attract more luck, fortune, and abundance into your life.
When you purchase the Luck Factor IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.