The Thinking Big IQ Matrix explores how to expand your horizons, widen your perspective, and strengthen your desire to obtain those seemingly improbable dreams and objectives. The one major factor that separates high achievers from everyone else comes down to their ability to think big. High achievers have an empowering vision for their lives. This vision drives them forward each day through any obstacles, problems, and setbacks they face. They are driven not because it is part of their nature. They are driven because of their willingness to think big.
When we think big, we have more motivation and drive to overcome improbable odds that would typically hold us back from accomplishing our goals. And if this is something that you would like to learn, then this map can show you the way. The map will encourage you to think big about your life and circumstances and stretch the boundaries of your imagination. And as you think big, you act big, and that in itself can make all the difference.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Thinking Big mind map.
- Thinking Big:The first branch of this map introduces the concept of big thinking. It also outlines areas in our lives where the process of thinking big can be of most value. To think big, you need to make a slight perspective shift with how you view your world and circumstances. This branch provides you with several ways you can do this.
- Barriers to Thinking Big: The second branch of this map explores several obstacles or hurdles you might face that will prevent you from thinking big. Many of these obstacles are related to your mindset and your habitual patterns of behavior. It’s, therefore, essential to correct these areas before jumping into the strategies for big thinking. Other obstacles are peer-related. And this is also something that you will need to address before moving forward.
- Strategies for Thinking Big: The last two branches of this map break down the qualities required for big thinking, the beliefs you should adopt, the questions you should ask, and the actions you must take. Also included are numerous other suggestions and guidelines that will help you to get into the habit of becoming a big thinker. There are many ideas here that you can immediately begin implementing. It’s, however, essential to start with just one idea. Then add more ideas over time.
This map provides a roadmap and framework overcoming obstacles and achieving your goals using the process of big thinking. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily habits and actions, and you will progressively develop the traits, mindset, and behaviors of a big thinker. Thinking big will help expand your horizons, widen your perspective, and strengthen your desire to obtain seemingly impossible dreams and objectives.
When you purchase the Thinking Big IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.