The Common Thinking Errors IQ Matrix explores common thinking flaws that many of us tend to engage in that sabotage our progress as we work towards our goals. These errors in thinking lead to poor choices and decisions that guide us down a less than optimal path. Overcoming these thinking errors, of course, won’t be easy, as they are deeply ingrained in our psyche.
This map will, however, help you become aware of these thinking errors. And as you work your way through them you will begin to question your own view of reality. No longer will you be swayed by your past. You will instead open your mind to many possibilities and interpretations that exist in the present moment. This will, subsequently, help you gain more clarity, which will improve your decision-making and help you generate more luck as you work towards your goals.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Common Thinking Errors mind map.
- Claiming, Assuming, and Attempting: All four branches of this mind map break down various errors of thinking that tend to rule our lives. As you work your way through these thinking flaws you will begin questioning your own opinions and interpretations of the world around you. In the past, you might’ve gotten caught up in the habit of jumping to quick conclusions or making hapless assumptions. It, of course, wasn’t your fault. You were simply following your psychological programming. In other words, you were working off existing knowledge, beliefs, memories, and experiences. However, those days can now be a thing of the past. Working through this map will challenge you to think about things far more critically and objectively. No longer will you be swayed by your past programming and conditioning. You will instead open your mind to an endless array of possibilities and interpretations that exist in the present moment.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for thinking rationally and objectively about your life and circumstances. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
By becoming consciously aware of these thinking flaws, you will progressively steal back control over your perspective of reality. You will no longer be at the mercy of habitual and unhelpful patterns of thinking. You will, instead, have the clarity of mind you need to make optimal choices and decisions that will move your life forward in a better way.
When you purchase the Common Thinking Errors IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.