The Belief Transformation IQ Matrix will introduce you to effective tools, techniques and strategies that will help you to transform your limiting beliefs in positive ways. The mind map delves into how our beliefs influence our lives; discusses three different types of beliefs; lays down a simple questioning process that will help you identify your limiting beliefs, and much more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Belief Transformation IQ Matrix:
- What are Beliefs?: Presents you with an introduction to the beliefs process, identifies what beliefs are and the influence they have over our lives.
- Belief Types: Analyzes three belief types that include rules, global beliefs and convictions.
- Limiting Belief Identification: Lays out a simple questioning process that will help you to identify the limiting beliefs in your life.
- Limiting Belief Transformation: Breaks down a limiting belief transformation strategy that will help you overcome your limited ways of thinking and behaving.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate them into your daily patterns of thinking, acting and believing, and you will progressively overcome the self-limiting belief patterns that are currently sabotaging your daily thoughts, decisions and actions.
When you purchase the Belief Transformation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.