The Value Transformation IQ Matrix presents you with effective questioning tactics to help you better align your hierarchy of values to meet your life’s goals and objectives. The mind map explores the difference between moving away, moving towards, means and ends values. It presents you with a set of questions that will help you structure your values hierarchy. The map also breaks down how to modify your values to better meet your goals and objectives.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Value Transformation IQ Matrix:
- What are Personal Values?: The first branch of this map defines what values are, discusses the different types of values including moving towards values, moving away from values, means and ends values. This branch also explores how we tend to form values over a lifetime.
- Building Your Hierarchy of Values: The second branch of this map presents you with a set of questions to help you identify your current hierarchy of values and build a desired hierarchy of values. These questions are organized into three distinct steps.
- How to Transform Your Values: The final branch of this map breaks down how to transform your values and rebuild your values hierarchy so that it better meets your life’s goals and objectives.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily decision and actions, and you will progressively overcome the self-sabotaging values that are currently preventing you from living the life you desire to live.
When you purchase the Value Transformation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively, you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please, however, be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.