The Value Transformation IQ Matrix and accompanying 37 page eBook explore how to uncover your values and align them with your personal goals, life’s purpose, and objectives. But what are values? Values are a set of standards you have for life. They are the things you believe are most important to the way you live, work, and play. Some people would even say that values are priorities that show us how we should be spending our time throughout the day.
Values can also be described as labels you give to specific words. These words help represent your emotional experiences. These emotional experiences are often organized into a hierarchy of sorts that helps outline your priorities for life, and for living that life. Values are the measures you use to figure out whether or not your life is turning out the way you had imagined. Therefore, values act like a compass that helps you stay on track and focused on the most important things in your life.
The mind map guides you through a process of value transformation using self-reflection questions that help you elicit and transform your values. As you work your way through the map you will discover the difference between moving away, moving towards, means, and ends values. You will learn how to structure your values hierarchy. And you will find out how to modify your values to better meet your life’s goals and objectives. Working through this map will help you to live life with a deeper sense of purpose that is aligned with your core values.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Value Transformation mind map.
- Understanding Personal Values: The first branch of this map defines what values are. It then walks you through different types of values, including moving towards values, moving away from values, means, and ends values. This branch also explores how we tend to form and shape our values over a lifetime.
- Building Your Hierarchy of Values: The second branch of this map presents you with a set of questions to help you identify your current hierarchy of values and build a desired hierarchy of values. These questions are organized into three distinct steps. The steps of this process include (1) aligning your values with your six human needs, (2) building your values hierarchy using towards and away from values, and (3) conducting an ecology check.
- How to Transform Your Values: The final branch of this map breaks down how to transform your values and rebuild your values hierarchy. The objective is to ensure that your values hierarchy better meets your goals, objectives, and life’s purpose. Only in this way will there be balance and a level of congruence that you need to live your best life. Here you are also presented with numerous self-reflection questions that will help you identify value conflicts. To transform your values, you will also need to go through a two-step submodality adjustment process outlined within this branch of the map.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for finding more happiness and fulfillment by living a life following your highest core values. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively work through the conflicting values that are currently preventing you from living the life you desire to live.
When you purchase the Value Transformation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.