The Embracing Change IQ Matrix helps you to better manage the process of change in your life. The mind map explores the surprising benefits of unexpected change; outlines the three step process you can use to adapt to unexpected change; explores how to successfully manage planned change in your life, and outlines a three step process for putting planned change into action.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Embracing Change IQ Matrix:
- Unexpected Change: Explores the surprising benefits of unexpected change as well as what is required to transition through these changes. This branch also helps shift your perspective and understanding of what unexpected change can bring into your life.
- Unexpected Change Process: Outlines a three step process you can use on a daily basis to help you to better prepare, manage and adapt to the unexpected changes that can manifest in your life.
- Planned Change: Explores how to manage and successfully make planned changes in your life to help you transform your limiting habits, behaviors and other aspects of your life.
- Planned Change Process: Outlines a three step process you can use on a daily basis to help you to successfully plan, manage and put into action planned changes into your life.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively take control of the unexpected and planned changes in your life.
When you purchase the Embracing Change IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A Visual Thinking template and Instruction Manual to help you explore this topic in a visual way using visual thinking principles. This is just 1 of 20 interconnected visual thinking templates available for purchase.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.