The Getting Unstuck IQ Matrix explores how to dig your way out of a rut and build the motivation, inspiration, and momentum you need to achieve your goals. We all feel stuck at times. Sometimes things just don’t progress at a pace we had initially imagined. We, subsequently, feel helpless and hopeless. We just don’t know what to do with ourselves nor with our lives. Things stagnate and each day feels like we’re walking in quicksand, with no way out.
This mind map highlights the various reasons why you might be feeling stuck. It walks you through a four-step process for getting unstuck. It then breaks down exactly what to do the moment you experience a stuck state. And concludes by outlining several guidelines for building momentum as you work toward your goals.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Getting Unstuck mind map.
- Feeling Stuck?: There are clear and precise reasons why you’re feeling stuck in life right now. Your stagnation is a direct result of several key factors that are explored within the first branch of this map.
- Getting Unstuck Process: To get unstuck, you will need to work through a four-step process outlined within the second branch of this map. This process involves acknowledging your current predicament, clarifying your circumstances, reevaluating your core values, purpose, and social circle, and finally creating a plan of action for getting unstuck. Here you are also presented with several self-analysis questions that will give you a deeper level of clarity as you work through this process.
- Do this Immediately: When you’re feeling stuck, there are certain things you can immediately do that will help you get out of your rut. The third branch of this map provides you with guidelines in this area. Focus on taking these simple steps, and getting out of a rut will become far easier and much more enjoyable.
- Building Momentum: Once you’ve taken the first few steps to get out of your rut, you must now continue building momentum. This involves building new habits while consistently moving forward toward the attainment of your desired objectives. The final branch of this map presents you with several guidelines that will help you build momentum as you work your way out of your stuck state.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for getting unstuck and for building momentum as you work towards your goals. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the momentum you need to get out of your stuck state. With your new-found freedom will come energy and drive that will propel you forward toward the achievement of your goals.
When you purchase the Getting Unstuck IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix that breaks down each concept in detail.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.