The Life Resource List IQ Matrix identifies the resources you may need to collect in order to enhance your chances of succeeding in any field of endeavor. The mind map describes the purpose of a life resource list, identifies different types of resource categories that are typically required, and presents a four step self-analysis process that will help you to identify the resources you might need to accomplish your goals and objectives.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Life Resource List IQ Matrix:
- What is a Resource List?: Describes what a resource list is and for what purpose it can be used.
- Types of Resources: Identifies different types of resource categories that are commonly used to help you achieve your goals and overcome obstacles in your life.
- Life Resource Analysis: Presents a four step self-analysis process that will help you to identify the resources you need to achieve your goals and objectives.
As you build and grow your Resource List over time, you will progressively develop the necessary confidence and experience you need to achieve your goals and overcome the obstacles that normally stop other people in their tracks.
When you purchase the Life Resource List IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.