The Living with Urgency IQ Matrix shows you how living with a sense of urgency could be the one missing ingredient in your life that is holding you back from the attainment of your goals and objectives. Many people go about their lives living with no urgency, and yet studies of the most successful people in the world time and again prove that achieving success requires urgency and massive action.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Living with Urgency IQ Matrix:
- Sense of Urgency: Explores what living with urgency is all about; what is required to live with a sense of urgency, and the key advantages that can be derived from living this way.
- Urgency Process: Outlines a four step process you must go through if you have a desire to create more urgency in your life.
- Daily Strategies: Delves into a variety of things you can do on a daily basis that will help ingrain the habit of living with urgency into your daily decisions, behavior and actions.
- Daily Strategies: Presents you with many more guidelines that will help you to live your life with more urgency.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary skills, habits and mindset that is required to live life with more urgency.
When you purchase the Living with Urgency IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A Visual Thinking template and Instruction Manual to help you explore this topic in a visual way using visual thinking principles. This is just 1 of 20 interconnected visual thinking templates available for purchase.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.