The Overcoming Laziness IQ Matrix and accompanying 26 page eBook explore how to get out of the habit of indulging in lazy rituals that sabotage your progress. Life is just too short. And we only have a limited amount of time throughout the day. Your lazy habits are doing you no favors. They are, in fact, hurting your productivity and preventing you from living the life you truly desire to live. It’s time to break the cycle of those lazy habits and live life with a greater sense of purpose and urgency.
This mind map breaks down the reasons why you’re feeling lazy. It explores how to find more motivation to do the things you know need to get done. It shows you how to overcome inertia. This requires getting your body moving with purpose. The map also highlights various laziness traps that you should do your best to avoid. And it presents numerous guidelines that will help inspire you to let go of your lazy habits. Working through this map will help you develop a new set of rituals and habits that will enable you to break the cycle of laziness.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Overcoming Laziness mind map.
- Feeling a Little Lazy?: Laziness is a habit that we develop over time. It’s a choice we make that becomes a part of our behavior — for better or worse. There are, however, some very real reasons why you’re feeling lazy. Unlocking these reasons may very well help you overcome this nasty habit. The first branch of this map shows you how to do exactly that. Moreover, the branch explores the differences between laziness and procrastination. Both these habits are unique in their ways, but not necessarily interconnected.
- Finding Your Motivation: To get out of a lazy rut, you need to find the motivation to do what is necessary to get your life back on track. This second branch explores a three-step process to help you get out of a lazy rut. Following these steps will allow you to build the momentum you need to live your life with more passion, purpose, and urgency.
- Overcoming Inertia: At times, understanding how to overcome inertia is all you’ll need to get out of a lazy slump. You are feeling lazy because your body isn’t engaged. This branch outlines how to overcome inertia. It will help get your body moving with more purpose and energy throughout the day. And that might be all you’ll need to eliminate lazy habits and temptations.
- Laziness Traps: There are several things you might engage in or focus on that will automatically put you in a lazy state of mind. It’s paramount that you avoid these traps at all costs. This branch will provide you with some insights into these dangers.
- Further Suggestions: The final branch of this map provides you with numerous guidelines that will help inspire you to get out of your lazy habits-of-mind.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for overcoming laziness and inertia. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop a new set of rituals and habits that will break the cycle of laziness. You will then finally free yourself from the burden of living an uninspired existence and step into a world of endless possibilities and opportunities.
When you purchase the Overcoming Laziness IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.