The Smart Goals IQ Matrix explores how to set more effective goals using the SMART FOR ME goal setting method. The mind map breaks down the value of goal setting, the rules for setting more effective goals, and obstacles that prevent people from setting goals in the first place. The accompanying 20 page eBook explores other areas including an 8-step process for setting your goals, the excuses that people make for not setting goals, and how to find motivation while pursuing your goals. There is also a bonus version of this mind map available for download that explores the above-mentioned areas. It’s available as a free bonus when you purchase this map.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Smart Goals IQ Matrix:
- The Value of Goal Setting: The first branch of this map explores the difference between outcome and transformational goals. It also breaks down the benefits and value of goal setting and how it can help enhance our lives.
- Goal Setting Rules: The second branch of this map breaks down the 14 key rules of goal setting in a question format style. These rules are crucial for SMART goal setting as they help you to clarify what it is you want, the process you will use to get there, and the possible obstacles you might face along the way.
- Goal Setting Obstacles: The final two branches of this map expand on common obstacles that many people face that prevent them from setting SMART goals. These obstacles are at the core of why people typically don’t achieve the goals they set.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary knowledge and experience to begin setting SMART goals that will help you live life with greater intention and a higher sense of purpose.
When you purchase the Smart Goals IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively, you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please, however, be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.