The Seasons of Life IQ Matrix delves into the natural rhythms and cycles of the seasons as they relate to our physical and psychological well-being. The mind map discusses how life is comprised of psychological cycles that we naturally transition through; explores the seasons of summer, autumn, winter and spring as they relate to our psychological tendencies and life experiences.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Seasons of Life IQ Matrix:
- The Cycles of Life: Discusses how life is comprised of psychological cycles or seasons that we naturally transition through over a lifetime.
- The Seasons of Life: Within the remaining branches the IQ Matrix looks at each of the seasons of Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring, and explores the trigger that naturally bring that particular season to fruition; the psychological and physical characteristics of that season and the experiences we identify with. In addition to this, the IQ Matrix presents a set of self-reflection questions you should be asking yourself on a daily basis while working your way through each of the season cycles.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily life, and you will progressively discover that it’s not what happens to us that makes a difference, it’s rather what we do and how we interpret what happens to us that brings lasting change and transformation in the end.
When you purchase the Seasons of Life IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.