The Strengths and Weaknesses IQ Matrix will help you identify your strengths while overcoming the weaknesses that are preventing you from making progress towards the attainment of your goals. The mind map breaks down a process to help you identify your strengths using a series of questions; takes you through a weaknesses assessment process, and helps you identify key skill areas.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Strengths and Weaknesses IQ Matrix:
- Assessing Strengths: Breaks down the process of strength identification step-by-step, thus enabling you to pinpoint behaviors, characteristics, talents, skills and learned knowledge you can effectively use to move you forward towards the attainment of your goals and objectives.
- Assessing Weaknesses: Takes you through a weakness assessment process that identifies your weaknesses, helps you overcome them, and enables you to better manage your weaknesses as you move forward towards the attainment of your goals and objectives.
- Mastering Life Skills: Presents a thought provoking list of questions and other strategies that will help you identify the life skills you need, to achieve the outcomes you desire to experience in your life.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate into your life on a daily basis, and you will progressively overcome the weaknesses that are limiting your actions, while at the same time cultivating and growing the strengths that are required to achieve whatever it is you want in life.
When you purchase the Strengths and Weaknesses IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.