The Habit Transformation IQ Matrix explores how to break free of the unhelpful habits that are holding you back from living your best life. We all have things that we habitually do throughout the day. These are things we’ve done time and again over many weeks, months, and years. They are the things that no longer require any conscious thought or attention. We do them because they are familiar, they feel comfortable and come to us effortlessly.
You might have things you habitually do, emotions you habitually experience, decisions you habitually make, words you habitually use, thoughts you habitually think, behaviors you habitually indulge in, and goals you habitually set. These are just some examples of the habits you have conditioned into your psyche over the years.
Some of your habits are empowering and helpful because they support the objectives you would like to achieve. There are, however, other habits that are rather unhelpful. These habits tend not to support the desired outcomes you have for your life. Working through this map will help you replace these unhelpful habits with more supportive habits that are aligned with the goals you want to achieve.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Habit Transformation mind map.
- Neural Associations: The first branch of this map outlines the power of neural associations and the incredible impact they have on our daily thoughts, decisions, emotions, and actions. Here you will also discover how neural associations are formed and how they can deteriorate over time. All of which impact the habits we choose to indulge in each day.
- Psychological Anchors: The second branch of this map delves into the world of psychological anchors. It takes you through how they are formed and the impact that they can have on our lives. Anchoring is a Neural Linguistic Programming (NLP) term that works on the premise that certain memories and emotional states are triggered because of specific stimuli present within the internal or external environment. In other words, anchors are, in some ways, captured feelings, emotions, and memories of events, places, and things. These feelings, emotions, and memories might lie dormant for long periods at a time. At one point or another, they could, however, come to the surface in response to particular stimuli present within the internal or external environment. Here you will discover how to attach emotional anchors to each of your fingers to activate empowering habitual states.
- Transforming Unhelpful Habits: The final branch of this map guides you on how to condition yourself to break free from unhelpful habits that are holding you back from living your best life. To do this, you will need to go through a seven-step process. The steps of this process include (1) acknowledging unhelpful habit, (2) deciding what you want, (3) gaining leverage, (4) interrupting the unhelpful habit, (5) creating a new empowering habit, (6) conditioning the new habit, and (7) testing the new habit.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for overcoming limiting and unhelpful habitual patterns of behavior, holding you back from living your best life. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin replacing unhelpful habits that no longer serve you with supportive habits that are aligned with your goals and objectives.
When you purchase the Habit Transformation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.