The CEO of ME Inc. IQ Matrix and accompanying 25 page eBook explore how you might approach your life differently if your “life” became your company. Just imagine for a moment being the CEO of your own company… How would you run things? How would you operate the company? What processes and systems would you put in place? How would you manage all the departments? How would you brand the company? How would you lead it through setbacks and adversity? Your life is, in fact, your company. They are one and the same. Just maybe, if you saw yourself as the CEO of your own company/life you would operate from a different set of standards. It could very well become the catalyst for jump-starting your career.
This mind map breaks down how to become the CEO of your company using a wide array of questions that will help you build the foundations of a thriving empire. 😉
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the CEO of ME Inc. mind map.
- The Idea: The first branch of this map explores the idea of what it means to view yourself as the CEO of your own company. As the CEO, you begin to take a holistic view of your life and circumstances. You finally come to acknowledge that every little decision you make influences the company. And as the company’s dynamics change, so do its goals and outcomes. This then encourages a different set of decisions that generate new opportunities for further growth, expansion, and development.
- Exploring Aspects of Your Company: The second and third branches of this map explore the various parts of a company and how they relate to your life. As the CEO of this company, you must regularly assess your level of performance and your company’s results. You must also understand your company’s purpose and goals, its culture, processes, and how each of the departments are functioning at any given moment. A CEO must understand all aspects of the company, then make the necessary adjustments to move the company forward in a better way. These two branches provide you with various questions you can ask yourself that will provide you with more clarity in each area.
- Company SWOT Analysis: Once you have a clear understanding of your role and the health of your company, your next step is to take your company through SWOT analysis. A SWOT analysis will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses along with opportunities and threats within the surrounding environment. The questions presented here will lay down a path for improving your career prospects and life.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for taking back control of your life by becoming the CEO of your own company. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate this metaphor into your life, and you will progressively begin raising your standards of performance to meet your company/life goals. Just maybe, living as the CEO of your company/life will provide you with the impetus you need to live life with more passion, intent, and purpose.
When you purchase the CEO of Me Inc. IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.