The Language Patterns IQ Matrix explores the remarkable power of language and the transformational impact it has on our thoughts, decisions, emotions, behavior, and actions. We talk and communicate every day. But most of us are often not consciously aware of how our words impact our psychology. And this isn’t just about your interactions with other people. It’s also about how you communicate internally to yourself when nobody else is listening. The language you use has a dramatic and profound impact on your mood, emotions, and the feelings you experience.
This mind map explores the transformational impact that language has on our interpretations of reality. This includes a three-step self-analysis process that will help you understand the impact of your language. And it presents you with ideas for transforming your language and for reframing limiting words into empowering attitudes and feelings.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Language Patterns mind map.
- Understanding Language Patterns: The first branch of this map defines what language patterns mean. The branch also explores the transformational impact that our language has on our life experience and interpretation of reality.
- Identify Language Patterns: The second branch of this map takes you through a three-step process that will help you understand the impact that the language you’re using is having on your life. The steps of this process include (1) identifying where your language patterns are coming from, (2) getting familiar with the types of language patterns you’re using, and (3) questioning the value of holding onto these language patterns.
- Words to Avoid Using: The third branch of this map explores the words that tend to limit our experience of reality. It also breaks down the true meaning of each word and the impact it has on how we think and feel about ourselves, others, and our circumstances.
- Transforming Your Language: The final branch of this map outlines several things you can do to change your language patterns and reframe limiting words into empowering emotional states. Here you will, specifically, find a list of alternate words you can use throughout the day that will put you in a more resourceful frame of mind when facing difficulties
This map provides a roadmap and framework for using language to activate more resourceful states that will help you overcome obstacles and accomplish your goals. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily life, and you will progressively learn how to use words to transform how you think and feel in any situation.
When you purchase the Language Patterns IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.