The Conquering Fear IQ Matrix explores how to courageously face the fears that are holding you back in life. Okay, so the moment seemed unavoidable. Being unable to control your conditioned autonomic responses, you are now struck by sudden fear and it seems as though all is lost. How will you ever dig yourself out of this situation? This is, however, no time to panic. There are, in fact, certain things you can immediately do to help ease your fear and lay down the groundwork for positive change. And that’s precisely what this map will help you do. It will not only help you build your fear muscle but will also show you how to inoculate yourself against fear. Working through this map will help you to effectively retrain your brain to face fear with a courage centered approach.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Conquering Fear mind map.
- When Struck by Fear: The first branch of this map explores the things you must immediately do the moment you experience fear. These are key principles that you must always keep in mind. They will help you develop the necessary habits and responses you need to pave the way forward to conquer your fear.
- Build Your Fear Muscle: The second branch of this map identifies the things you can do that will help inoculate you from your fears. Some of these guidelines are very simple and straightforward. They are, however, very effective techniques you can use to help strengthen your fear muscle.
- Retrain Your Brain: The third branch of this map explores how to retrain your brain to view fear from a more advantageous and helpful perspective. Slight shifts in perspective on how you view your fear will completely transform how you handle potentially fearful and uncomfortable situations. It will, however, take practice and time to embed these mindset shifts to a point where they become habits-of-mind.
- Long-term Strategies: The final branch of this map delves into several long-term strategies you can begin applying to help you conquer any fear that crosses your path. The key here is to progressively work through each of these suggestions. Some of them will work better for some fears than for other fears. That is why it is important to keep an open mind and be willing to experiment.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for inoculating yourself against fear. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary habits of mind to conquer your fears that are holding you back in life.
When you purchase the Conquering Fear IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A Visual Thinking template and Instruction Manual to help you explore this topic in a visual way using visual thinking principles.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.