The Eliminating Fear IQ Matrix walks you through a five-step process you can use to overcome debilitating fears that are holding you back from achieving your goals. It’s probably safe to say that we all experience fear of some sort throughout our lives. This fear often results from a level of uncertainty that we have about something. Moreover, it prevents us from taking the necessary actions we want to take to achieve a desired outcome. This, subsequently, diminishes our level of self-esteem. The fear, subsequently, spreads like a virus into other aspects of our lives and cripples us emotionally in many more — and sometimes unforeseen — ways. But there is an answer. And it comes into the form of a five-step process you can use to overcome this crippling fear.
The five steps of the process outlined within this map include (1) defining your fear, (2) imagining a desired reality, (3) illuminating your past and current reality, (4) transforming your perspective, and (5) taking action to move past your fear. This process is most helpful when working through the fear of uncertainty.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Eliminating Fear mind map.
- Define Your Fear: The first branch of this map lays down how to define the fear you are experiencing and the consequences that may result if this fear persists in your life. The most important step is always the first step. You must first know and understand what it is that you fear. If you are not specific and clear here, then you will struggle to gain traction with the remaining steps of this process.
- Imagine Your Desired Reality: The second branch of this map takes you through how to imagine what life will be like without this fear in your life. This effectively becomes your desired outcome. It’s all well-and-good to want to overcome your fear. But in the end, you want to overcome this fear because you have a desire to accomplish a specific goal. As such, you must be very clear about what it is you would like to accomplish.
- Illuminate Your Past and Current Reality: The third branch of this map walks you through how to illuminate your past and current reality. This will help you get a better understanding of how the fear has evolved and what will be required to overcome it in the present. Being clear here may help you gain better insights, solutions, and ideas that will assist with eliminating your fear within the later stages of the fear elimination process.
- Transform Your Perspective of Fear: The fourth branch of this map explores how to transform your perspective and understanding of your fear. It, specifically, uses lenses for this purpose. The main purpose of the transformation stage is to open your mind to possibilities that you may never have considered before. This is about expanding your creative capacity and pushing the boundaries of what you believed was previously possible.
- Execute and Act: The final stage of the fear elimination process requires action. However, early on, you must make sure you do this using small steps, otherwise, you risk pulling yourself back into your comfort zone.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for working through the fear of uncertainty. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively overcome the debilitating fears that hold you back from living the life of your dreams.
When you purchase the Eliminating Fear IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.