The Self-Concept Transformation IQ Matrix explores the dynamics of what a self-concept is and how it affects, impacts, and influences our lives. When you take the time to strengthen your self-concept you naturally begin to feel better about yourself and more in control of your life.
The mind map and accompanying 27 page eBook explores the different components that make up a self-concept. It breaks down the impact that a self-concept has on our lives. Outlines the telltale symptoms of a low self-concept and presents you with a method for transforming your self-concept while also boosting your self-esteem and self-confidence.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Self-Concept Transformation IQ Matrix:
- What is a Self-Concept?: The first branch of this map defines and outlines the three components that make up a self-concept, while also highlighting the potential impact it has on our lives.
- The Symptoms of an Unhealthy Self-Concept: The second branch of this map describes the debilitating symptoms of a low self-concept and the impact that this can have on our lives.
- How to Transform Your Self-Concept: The final branch of this map walks you through several self-concept transformation methods you can use and questions you can ask that will raise your personal power, self-esteem, and self-confidence.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily undertakings, and you will progressively overcome the limiting perspectives you have about yourself, about life, and about others as you take the initiative to transform your self-concept and rebuild your self-confidence.
When you purchase the Self-Concept Transformation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively, you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please, however, be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.