The Deepen Your Relationship IQ Matrix explores how to deepen the emotional bonds that hold your relationship together. Relationships that last a lifetime are built upon a deep connection that goes well beyond physical attraction. This connection isn’t something we can build overnight. It’s instead something that we must work on establishing over time.
This map provides you with a framework for deepening the emotional connection you have with your partner, which will help strengthen your romantic relationship. To do that, you must set ambitious relationship goals, create positive intentions, set growth targets for the relationship, be fully present and engaged with your partner, show appreciation, give adoration, practice positive projection, and embrace curiosity and empathy. Only in this way will you build a long-lasting emotional connection with your partner.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Deepen Your Relationship mind map.
GENERATE: If your relationship isn’t growing, evolving, and expanding over time, then it will tend to stagnate. The first branch of this map helps you avoid the pitfalls of stagnation through the generation of ambitious goals, positive intentions, and growth targets. The ambitions you and your partner have for the relationship are what drives your relationship forward. There needs to be growth and an intention to improve the relationship for it to evolve and thrive over time.
BECOME: Friction in a relationship often begins when one or both partners aren’t entirely engaged in the relationship. The second branch of this map challenges you to be fully present with your partner. Your partner doesn’t want your presents, they rather long for your presence. Only in this way will you build tighter emotional bonds and establish a deeper connection.
SHOW: Relationships often grow apart when there is a lack of appreciation. Being in a relationship takes work, and when we don’t receive the appreciation for the work we put into the relationship, this leaves us feeling somewhat dejected. The third branch of this map walks you through how to show your partner the appreciation and adoration they deserve.
PRACTICE: The final branch of the map guides you through several practices that will deepen the bond you have with your partner. Specifically, it highlights the importance of positive projection, which is having the intention that your partner is doing their best and always has your best intentions in mind. The second part comes down to nurturing empathy, curiosity, and love in your interactions with your partner – all key ingredients required for deepening your emotional connection.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for deepening your romantic relationship with your partner. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Deepen Your Relationship IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text-only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text-only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.