The Purpose Driven Life IQ Matrix explores the key elements that go into living life with a higher level of purpose and meaning. Living with purpose essentially comes down to infusing meaning into everything we do. Specifically, purposeful living is about directing our intentions and actions toward meaningful experiences, objectives, and endeavors.
This mind map walks you through how to live a more purposeful and meaningful life. It does this by presenting you with guidelines and a series of questions that will help you to turn ordinary moments into extraordinary experiences that are aligned with your life’s purpose. Use this map as a roadmap for living life more consciously and purposefully, and you will find more meaning in every moment and make the most of every situation.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Purpose Driven Life IQ Matrix:
LIVING WITH PURPOSE: To live with purpose means directing your intentions and actions towards meaningful experiences, objectives, and endeavors. The first branch of this mind map walks you through what it truly means to live with purpose. Here you will choose your purpose statement and decide how you will use it to transform your life.
CHOOSE: Now that you have your purpose statement in place, it’s time to outline your daily objectives, intentions, and actions. All three areas must be aligned with your purpose statement. The second branch of this mind map presents you with a series of questions that will help you to infuse more meaning into the things you choose to do each day. This, of course, isn’t just about your actions, but also about your interactions and how meaningful you make each one of your experiences.
EVALUATE: To live with purpose requires daily calibration. The third branch of this mind map presents you with a series of questions that help you to evaluate how you are directing your life and whether it remains aligned with your purpose statement. Specifically, you will assess the impact of your actions and the resulting experiences.
STRIVE: The final branch of this mind map challenges you to express your uniqueness in meaningful ways, to make meaningful connections, to serve others, and to evolve and grow your abilities. These are all ingredients of a purpose-driven life that are shared across all of humanity. Tie these ingredients into your purpose statement, and you will have a textbook recipe for living a meaningful purpose-driven life.
This map provides a roadmap for living a purpose-driven life. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind and patterns of behavior that will help you live life with a renewed sense of purpose and direction.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Purpose Driven Life IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.