The Eliminating Stress IQ Matrix provides you with over 80 suggestions to help you better manage and eliminate stress. All of us experience stress of one form or another throughout our lives. It’s often an uncomfortable and overwhelming feeling resulting from a lack of control we feel we have over our environment and circumstances. There’s just so much going on, there’s just so much to do, time is running out, and making an appropriate and effective decision is often very difficult.
Stress not only feels awful, but can also lead to fatigue, insomnia, and other severe health conditions. This is especially true when it comes to ongoing stress. Ongoing stress will affect your physical body as well as your mental state-of-mind. Physically you will deteriorate and feel worse, and mentally you will dig yourself into an ever-deeper pit of emotional turmoil. Ongoing stress can often trigger anger and even lead to bouts of depression.
Things, however, don’t have to be this way. You can learn to manage your stress far more effectively. And this map provides a roadmap of how to do just that. Eliminating stress, however, requires that you focus on the five A’s: Avoid, Alter, Adapt, Accept, and Adopt.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Eliminating Stress mind map.
- AVOID: The first branch of this map provides guidelines to help you avoid the things that cause you to stress throughout the day. Use these suggestions to remove yourself from stressful situations in your life.
- ALTER: The second branch of this map provides guidelines to help you to physically change or alter the things that cause you to stress throughout the day. Use these suggestions to take conscious control of the events and circumstances that are triggering your stress.
- ADAPT: The third branch of this map provides guidelines to help you adapt to stressful situations. Here you will learn how to manage stressful situations far more effectively. Use these suggestions to transform how you respond to stress.
- ACCEPT: The fifth branch of this map provides guidelines to help you deal with the uncontrollable events and circumstances that cause you stress. Use these suggestions to strengthen your resolve when dealing with uncontrollable stressful situations.
- ADOPT: The final branch of this map provides guidelines to help you adopt a healthy lifestyle. Adopting a healthy lifestyle will help minimize the effects of stress on your body. Use these suggestions to adopt healthy habits and a lifestyle that will keep you physically fit and emotionally strong for years to come.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for managing stress and developing more peace of mind. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary habits-of-mind needed to manage and reduce stress far more effectively in your life.
When you purchase the Eliminating Stress IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.