The Excuses for Mediocrity IQ Matrix takes you through 19 excuses that people typically make that prevent them from achieving their goals. These excuses keep people stuck and living a mediocre existence. They never get to experience the life they long for because their excuses hold them back from making optimal decisions that would normally move their life forward. This mind map is designed to help you gain a better understanding of each of the 19 excuses that often sabotage people’s progress. Ultimately, with clarity come new perspectives and insights that can help you live life with less regret and with more purposeful intention.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Excuses for Mediocrity mind map.
Each of the four branches of this map outlines the 19 excuses that typically lead to a mediocre existence. Alongside each excuse is a set of suggestions that will help you to proactively work through it. Here is a list of the 19 excuses covered in this map.
- I’m just not educated enough.
- I just don’t have enough money.
- I just don’t have enough time.
- I’m just not confident enough to do this.
- I just don’t have enough experience.
- I don’t know where to begin.
- This is just too difficult.
- I just don’t have any luck.
- It just isn’t the right time.
- Nobody believes in me.
- People are holding me back.
- I’m afraid of what others may think.
- I’m afraid of making a mistake.
- I fear failure would crush me.
- It’s just too risky.
- I just don’t know the right people.
- I’ve tried, and it just can’t be done.
- I just can’t deal with all these problems.
- I’m just not creative enough.
As you work your way through these excuses you will get a sense of how they have affected your life. You now need to convince yourself that these are not legitimate excuses. They are rather roadblocks that are preventing you from making progress and keeping you from achieving your goals. Will you continue to give them your power, or will take back control and use these excuses as a catalyst for making positive changes to your life?
When you purchase the Excuses for Mediocrity IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.