The Acing a Job Interview IQ Matrix and accompanying 26 page eBook explore what to do before, during and after a job interview to enhance your chances of getting hired. The map specifically explores how to initially prepare yourself for the job interview; it then provides an outline of things you should focus on while undertaking the interview and presents you with ideas on how to remain top-of-mind after the interview. There is nothing revolutionary about the guidelines within this map, however, these are typical steps that many people don’t bother taking. And if most people will not take these steps then by taking them you immediately put yourself at the head of the pack; thereby significantly improving your chances of getting hired.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Acing a Job Interview IQ Matrix:
- Before the Interview: The first couple of branches explore the specifics of what to do before your job interview. This is all about conducting thorough research about the company and the role you are applying for while also preparing yourself for the various questions and scenarios that could unfold during the interview process. The more thoroughly you prepare at this stage the more likely you are to ace your job interview.
- During the Interview: The next two branches explore the specifics of what to do during the job interview. How you perform at the job interview will depend on how thoroughly you prepared for each interview. Therefore you can’t expect to ace the job interview if you neglected the preparation stage of this process. However, if you are thoroughly prepared, then the guidelines presented within these two branches will only help enhance your prospects.
- After the Interview: The final branch of this map presents you with some simple things to do after your job interview that will keep you top-of-mind; thereby increasing your chances of potentially getting hired or at the very least scheduling a second interview. However, even if you don’t get hired there is still a lot that can be learned from every experience that you can use to improve your chances the next time around.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into every job interview and you will progressively enhance your chances of getting hired. You may of course not score the perfect job the first time around, however with practice, perseverance and determination you will get better with every job interview. Eventually all the cards will fall into place and you will get hired for the ideal job that’s a perfect match for your strengths, passions and personality.
When you purchase the Acing a Job Interview IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.