The Acing a Job Interview IQ Matrix and accompanying 26 page eBook explores what to do before, during, and after a job interview to improve your chances of getting hired. The map breaks down how to prepare yourself for the job interview. It then provides an outline of what to do during the interview. It also presents you with ideas on how to remain top-of-mind after the interview. There is nothing revolutionary about these guidelines. These are, however, typical steps that many people don’t bother taking. And if the majority won’t take these steps, then by taking them you immediately put yourself at the head of the pack and significantly improving your chances of getting hired.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Acing a Job Interview mind map.
- Before the Interview: The first couple of branches of this map explore the specifics of what to do before your job interview. This involves conducting thorough research about the company and the role you are applying for. It also involves preparing yourself for the various questions and scenarios that could unfold during the interview process. The more thoroughly you prepare at this stage, the greater your chances of acing your job interview.
- During the Interview: The next two branches of this map explore the specifics of what to do during the job interview. How you perform at the job interview will depend on how thoroughly you prepared for each interview. You, therefore, can’t expect to ace the job interview if you neglect the preparation stage of this process. If, however, you are thoroughly prepared, then the guidelines presented within these two branches will only help enhance your prospects.
- After the Interview: The final branch of this map presents you with some common sense things to do after your job interview that will keep you top-of-mind. When you leave a lasting impression after the interview, this increases your chances of getting hired or of getting a second interview. But even if you don’t get hired, there is still a great deal to learn from this experience that you can use to improve your chances the next time around.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for acing your job interview and getting hired in the workplace. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into every job interview and you will progressively enhance your chances of getting hired. You may, of course, not score the perfect job the first time around. However, with practice, perseverance, and a little determination, you will get better after every job interview. Eventually, all the cards will fall into place and you will get hired for the ideal job that’s a perfect match for your strengths, passions, and personality.
When you purchase the Acing a Job Interview IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.