The Productivity Process IQ Matrix explores a process you can use to help boost your productivity and accelerate your results. Productivity often means different things to different people. When we think of productivity, we often imagine working more effectively and efficiently without distraction. Being productive means being an effective time manager. It means having the ability to organize yourself and your environment. It means understanding how to outsource and delegate. And of course, it involves focusing on your highest priority activities that will bring you the highest long-term value.
Learning how to be more productive doesn’t need to be a complicated process. We can all improve our levels of productivity. We just need to follow some tried and tested guidelines for improving our output. Working through this map will help you develop the necessary skills, habits, and mindset of highly productive individuals.
This mind map specifically walks you through the mindset you must cultivate to work more productively. It breaks down the skills that will improve your effectiveness and efficiency throughout the day. And it concludes by outlining a six-step productivity process you can use to maximize and optimize how you work on tasks and projects.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Productivity Process mind map.
- Mindset: The first branch of this map explores the mindset that you must cultivate each day to boost your levels of productivity. This branch specifically breaks down what you should be focusing on, how you should be focusing on things, what you should be saying “no” to, the qualities you should cultivate, and the productive habits and rituals to develop. You are also presented with several self-reflection questions that will give you more clarity in ky areas.
- Skills: The second branch of this map highlights the skills that you must develop to increase your levels of effectiveness and efficiency throughout the day. Being productive requires that we develop specific complementary skills. For instance, having the ability to solve problems, to think more creatively, to manage our stress levels all help to improve our levels of productivity.
- The Productivity Process: The final two branches of this map walk through a six-step productivity-boosting process you can use to work more effectively and efficiently throughout the day. The steps of this process include (1) identifying what you want and the dollar value of your time, (2) conducting a time audit, (3) gaining clarity about your highest priority tasks and activities, (4) planning your day and weekly schedule, (5) building momentum, and (6) reviewing your progress. As you work through each step of this process, you will come across various self-reflection questions that will help you make more effective decisions throughout the day. Moreover, these questions will provide you with the clarity you need to stay in a productive frame-of-mind.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for improving your productivity throughout the day. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the mindset, skills, and habits of highly productive individuals.
When you purchase the Productivity Process IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.