The Live Courageously IQ Matrix explores how to be bold in thought and action while pursuing the things you want in life. People often have the desire and ambition to accomplish their goals. However, only the high achievers of this world have the necessary courage to follow through with their aspirations. This map highlights how you too can find the necessary courage you need to accomplish anything that your heart desires.
The map specifically breaks down what it means to live courageously and how caring and not caring are the keys to overcoming your fears. It also highlights how to embrace and make the most of the inevitable struggles you’re likely to face along your journey. The map likewise explores how to have the courage to live authentically and ask for what you want. And it concludes by breaking down how to channel your courage through other people.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Live Courageously mind map.
COURAGEOUS LIVING: Courage means taking action in the face of fear and uncertainty that helps expand your comfort zone. The first branch of this map breaks down what it truly means to live a courageous life. Courageous living isn’t fearless living. It’s rather pushing through your fears and the discomfort you’re likely to face as you go after the things you want. And one of the keys to working through your fears comes down to caring about the important stuff and not caring about the things that typically hold you back. If you can find an equilibrium between the two, you will also find your courage.
EMBRACE STRUGGLE: We all go through periods of struggle. The struggle is in many ways unavoidable. In fact, the more aggressively you go after what you want, the greater the struggle you’re likely to face. The second branch of this map explores how to courageously embrace your struggles and make the most of your hardships. The key takeaways here are to hold back your frustrations and complaints and to take responsibility for working through your struggles in courageous ways.
LIVE AUTHENTICALLY: True courage means living authentically. In other words, it’s about living your truth, being real and not holding back how you feel or what you think. The third branch of this map walks you through how to find the courage you need to express and be yourself around others. Courage is about being vulnerable despite the risk of criticism, judgment, or rejection. It’s about being authentically you and going after what you want with all your heart.
FIGHT COURAGEOUSLY: The final branch of this takes you through how to channel your courage through other people. We become more courageous when what we’re doing isn’t just for ourselves, but rather also serves the greater good of others. When you commit to courageously fighting for someone else, you will find the courage to do almost anything your heart desires. This branch of the map will help you to identify the people in your life who are worth courageously fighting for.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for finding the courage you need to go after the things you want most in life. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Live Courageously IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.