The Living Authentically IQ Matrix explores how to live a life aligned with your true authentic nature. These days, we play many different roles and there are just so many expectations that are forced upon us. Being authentic and living an authentic life presents its challenges when we are expected to live and act a certain way. This often results in a very inauthentic life where we end up saying and doing things to simply win people’s favor. Kind of like wearing a mask that disguises our true self from the world. All this, subsequently, makes us come across as disingenuous. Moreover, it undermines our efforts when building rapport with others.
This map walks you through what it takes to live authentically. It provides you with a list of questions to help you tap into your true authentic nature, and explores three key areas of authenticity that you can bring into your social interactions with others.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Living Authentically mind map.
- The Requirements for Living Authentically: It’s not easy to live authentically. It takes a lot of courage. Courage is required because you are living by your own set of rules and core values. This means that, at times, you will need to make unpopular decisions that may open your heart to criticism and rejection. You are no longer putting on an act or living to impress others. You are rather just being true to yourself. The first branch of this map explores what it takes to live authentically. There are certainly some sacrifices that you will no doubt need to make, but it will all be worth it in the end.
- How Authentic People Live: The second and third branches of this map explore how authentic people live their life. This is, however, not just about how they live, but also how they think, what they say or don’t say, and how they act. You will, however, quickly come to realize that being authentic doesn’t mean giving uncensored honesty that hurts other people. Authenticity comes from the heart. And the heart knows how to express itself in the right way and at the right time.
- Who Are You Really?: The third branch of this map provides you with a list of questions that will help you clarify who you are. Yes, on the surface it seems like a very straightforward answer. But there is so much more below the surface of who you are that typically lays hidden behind a facade. It’s only when you unlock these answers that you will finally get to the core of your true essence. And there is where you will find your true authentic self.
- Finding Your Authentic Self: To fully live an authentic life, you must explore three key areas. These key areas include your strengths, passions, and core values. The final branch of this map will help you get the answers you need to begin living life authentically. Subsequently, every decision you make and action you take will come from the heart and will reflect your true authentic self.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for living an authentic life that is tied to your core values. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin honoring your higher goals, passions, and core values. Living this way means living by your own rules, standards, and expectations. When you are true to yourself, there are no more regrets. Life is lived on your terms, as you become authentically YOU!
When you purchase the Living Authentically IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.