Living with Urgency IQ Matrix explores how living with a sense of urgency could be the one missing ingredient you need to achieve your goals. Many people typically go about pursuing their goals with little to no urgency. Yet, studies of high achievers show that success requires a combination of urgency coupled together with consistent and massive action. With no urgency, there is very little forward momentum. When things are not urgent, we tend to take the foot off the pedal. We no longer work productively or push that little bit harder to get something done.
However, with a sense of urgency, all that turns around. When you live with a sense of urgency, what you thought was impossible, quickly becomes a reality. Not only will you accomplish more by living with a sense of urgency, but you will also experience higher levels of satisfaction and fulfillment in life. This mind map outlines what it truly means to live with a higher sense of urgency.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Living with Urgency mind map.
- A Sense of Urgency: The first branch of this map explores what it means to live with a sense of urgency. You will also discover the advantages that can be derived from living with urgency and the value that urgency can bring to your life.
- Urgency Process: The second branch of this map outlines a four-step process you must go through to live with a sense of urgency. These steps include setting an inspiring vision for the future, taking the time to acquire necessary resources, tools, and skills, generating reasons for accomplishing your goals, and creating a penalties and rewards system. As you move through this process of steps, you will come across a variety of questions that will help you explore each step in further detail.
- Daily Strategies: The third and fourth branches of this map delve into a variety of things you can do each day to help ingrain the habit of living with urgency into your decision-making process, behavior, and actions. Some of these ideas are practical, while others require that you use a little imagination. Living with urgency, after all, is not just about what you do or how you do things. It’s rather about the mindset and perspective you take that makes all the difference.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for accomplishing your biggest goals using urgency as a catalyst for accelerating your productivity levels. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary skills, habits, and mindset required for living with more urgency while working on your goals.
When you purchase the Living with Urgency IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A Visual Thinking template and Instruction Manual to help you explore this topic in a visual way using visual thinking principles.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.