The Optimal Living IQ Matrix explores key changes you could make to live a happier, more successful, and fulfilling life. The mind map presents you with a series of self-analysis questions that encourage you to think critically and objectively about various aspects of your life. These areas include your capabilities, beliefs, doubts, emotions, behavior, fears, peers, daily actions, goals, your future, and more. Working through these questions will help shift how you think about your life and circumstances.
These questions will transform how you interpret and perceive things. You will begin to see your life from a brand new perspective — a perspective shared by many high achievers. And ultimately, this will improve the choices and decisions you make as you work toward the achievement of your goals.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Optimal Living mind map.
- Optimal Living: Each of the four branches of this map poses a different set of questions about various aspects of living our best life. As you work through each set of questions you will gain ever deeper insights into your psyche. Likewise, you will gain insights into your interactions with those around you. Your answers to these questions will, subsequently, help you to make the necessary shifts and changes that will allow you to optimize how you live your life each day.
- Question Categories: The questions within this mind map are broken down in various categories. As you work through this map you will answer questions relating to your life, struggles, values, capabilities, doubts, beliefs, emotions, behavior, habits, standards, health, expectations, fears, actions, peers, commitments, growth opportunities, motivations, and goals. Answering these questions will provide you with a comprehensive analysis and assessment of your life. As a result, you will gain the necessary clarity you need to make changes that will transform your way of life and help you accomplish your goals.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for living life to the best of your ability. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
This map is ideal for life coaches who would like to get to know their client’s needs at a deeper level. The map is, however, also very helpful for self-coaching purposes.
When you purchase the Optimal Living IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.