The Overcoming Insecurity IQ Matrix and accompanying 22 page eBook explores what it takes to move past the insecurities that hold you back from living life to the fullest. To one degree or another, everyone suffers from insecurity. This is fine. The feeling only becomes problematic when our insecurities prevent us from presenting our best selves in social situations. When your insecurities consistently hold you back from making certain decisions or taking specific actions, that signifies that you are not being your authentic self. More specifically, you are sabotaging your own progress. This mind map walks you through what it means to feel insecure. It breaks down a six-step process for overcoming feelings of insecurity. And it provides you with various guidelines for overcoming the insecurities that are holding you back from living your best life.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Overcoming Insecurity mind map.
- Understanding Insecurity: The first branch of this map breaks down what it means to feel insecure about something. Moreover, this branch explores why we tend to feel insecure, and outlines how insecurity leads to specific types of compensatory behavior. Understanding this behavior can help you to better recognize your feelings of insecurity under different conditions.
- Overcoming Insecurity Process: The second branch of this map breaks down a six-step process that can help you overcome feelings of insecurity. Following through with each of these steps will allow you to better manage your insecurities. It will encourage you to take appropriate action to raise your level of self-worth, self-confidence, and self-esteem in any situation. Moreover, these steps will help you silence that inner critic that consistently riddles your mind with doubt. These steps include identifying your insecurity, questioning your insecurity, reflecting on your successes, considering worst and best-case scenarios, engaging in positive self-talk, and committing to building empowering beliefs, habits, and rituals.
- Guidelines for Feeling Insecure: The final two branches of this map explore various guidelines that will help you to overcome the insecurities that hold you back from living your best life. Familiarizing yourself with these guidelines and applying the various suggestions to your life will help you to better manage the feelings of insecurity that have so far held you back from creating a better life for yourself.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for overcoming feelings of insecurity. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Working through this map will help you to better manage the feelings of insecurity that have so far help you back in life.
When you purchase the Overcoming InsecurityIQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.