The Overcoming Jealousy IQ Matrix explores the steps you can take to feel more secure about yourself and about your relationship with other people. It’s important to mention that jealousy is not the same as feeling envious. Jealousy is a three-person situation, while envy is a two-person situation.
This mind map defines jealousy and provides you with a six-step process you can use to ward off your jealous feelings in optimal ways. The map also presents you with additional practical tips and ideas to help you subdue your feelings of jealousy when they take hold.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Overcoming Jealousy mind map.
- What is Jealousy?: The first branch of this map outlines what jealousy is about, how it tends to linger in our lives, and the negative effects it has on us and other people.
- Overcoming Jealousy: The second and third branches of this map explore a six-step process you can use to overcome any jealous feelings you are struggling with. This process presents you with a common-sense approach for dealing with jealousy. The steps include acknowledging your feelings, stepping back from the situation, gaining a proper perspective of the situation, changing your story of events and circumstances, communicating your feelings openly, and choosing to trust and let things go.
- Further Guidelines: The final branch of this map presents several practical guidelines and ideas that will help you to overcome your feelings of jealousy over the long haul.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for working through feelings of jealousy. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
As you progressively work through this map you will begin feeling more secure about yourself and in your value as a person. As a result, you will grow in confidence and will no longer indulge in crippling feelings of jealousy. You will, instead, refocus all your thoughts and attention on making the best of every situation.
When you purchase the Overcoming Jealousy IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.