The Healthy Boundaries IQ Matrix explores the value of developing healthy boundaries that give you the freedom, time, and space to be yourself. Of course, developing healthy boundaries isn’t always easy. Healthy boundaries must support your needs and values while giving you an adequate amount of freedom. They must, however, not be so rigid and inflexible that they isolate you from everyone else. This mind map explores three key areas for developing healthy boundaries. First, it walks you through what healthy boundaries are about. Next, it outlines when it’s necessary to create healthy boundaries. And finally, it takes you through a six-step process you can use for developing healthy boundaries.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Healthy Boundaries mind map.
- Healthy Boundaries: The first branch of this map explores what it means to set healthy boundaries. It’s important to develop healthy boundaries because they protect your self-esteem, psyche, integrity, choices, privacy, behavior, well-being, time, emotions, beliefs, and space. There are, however, several things you need to understand about healthy boundaries to help you make better life choices.
- When to Create Boundaries: This second branch examines the signals to look out for that hint at the fact that you need to start developing healthier boundaries. Sometimes, it’s not so much about building new boundaries, but rather about strengthening existing boundaries. That is the key to gaining the space, time, and freedom you need to be yourself.
- Building Healthy Boundaries: The final branch of this map unlocks a six-step process you can start using today to begin building healthy boundaries. The key to this process lies in understanding what you want. And what you want is primarily based on your values and needs. Once you know what you want, you need to then understand how to effectively communicate these boundaries to other people in a respectful manner. Then, of course, the final challenge will be to hold down the fort and maintain these healthy boundaries over the long-term.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for building healthy and self-supporting personal boundaries. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Progressively working through this map and integrating these concepts and ideas into your psyche will help you start building healthy social, work-related, and relationship boundaries that will give you the freedom, time, and space to focus on your wellbeing. When you look after yourself first, you will be in an optimal frame of mind to care for others.
When you purchase the Healthy Boundaries IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.