The Productivity Blueprint IQ Matrix explores what it truly takes to master the art of productivity. There are, of course, plenty of suggestions and guidelines out there that provide their own unique take on how to boost productivity. However, when it comes down to it, productivity is about focusing on a few key areas. If you can successfully tick-off those boxes, then all the other guidelines and suggestions will become a natural extension of the blueprint you will find within this map.
This productivity blueprint challenges you to make a commitment to key actions, to take ownership of your focus, agenda, and roles, to schedule out your day, and to effectively manage distractions and assess viable opportunities. By following this blueprint, you will skyrocket your productivity and results.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Productivity Blueprint IQ Matrix:
COMMIT: Productivity begins with a commitment – a commitment to doing things a certain way that will help move things forward. The first branch of this mind map challenges you to make a commitment to progressing, producing, prioritizing, and actively contributing. Only in this way will you build the momentum you need to get the results you are after.
TAKE OWNERSHIP: Productivity requires taking ownership of key aspects of your life. The second branch of this mind map challenges you to take ownership of your focus, your agenda, and of your roles. Only in this way will you put yourself in a position to maintain high levels of productivity throughout the day.
SCHEDULE: Productivity heavily relies on your ability to schedule your day. The third branch of this mind map challenges you to set up a morning routine, to schedule consistent work blocks, and to identify major projects, priorities, and activities you will be working on. All this will help you to structure your day around key tasks that will advance things forward and help you maintain high levels of productivity.
EVALUATE: High levels of productivity are heavily dependent on your ability to manage distractions, acquire the necessary support you need to get things done, and on your capacity to assess potential opportunities. The final branch of this mind map walks you through how to address each of these three areas to help you get the most out of your time.
This map provides a roadmap and blueprint for staying productive throughout the day. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind and patterns of behavior that will transform how you work, think, and interact with the world around you.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Productivity Blueprint IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.